February 16, 2009

Homemade paste for mouth ulcer

Mouth ulcers really suck; they are so painful and embarrassing if you want to kiss someone (you just avoid it). 

Mouth ulcers are still a mysterious condition, though we know that citrics have healing and relieving properties that we can use to prepare a homemade remedy against mouth sores. So this is how we do it:

Step 1: Take some oranges and lemons, peel them and put the skins to dry on fire. Toast them to make them get dry but do not let them get burnt.

Step 2: Grind the skins and blend them with toothpaste (any toothpaste). Pour the mix in a tight-closed container.

Step 3: Brush your teeth every morning and evening with this paste.

You will see how mouth sores reduce and disappear. This homemade paste helps disinfect your mouth and prevent the outbreak of mouth ulcers. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you would be interested in writing one or more short articles for my blog "My Dental Complaint" I have on dental health (http://discountdental4u.blogspot.com).

I wouldn't ask for long, elaborate articles, just 100-300 words about a topic that deals with dental health and would be of interest to my blog readers.

If rather than writing an article you would prefer to leave a comment about one of my articles I would welcome that as well. I would love to know what you think of my current week's subject title "Good News For Junk-Food Junkies".

Kenneth Kowalsky, Blogger
http://discountdental4u.blogspot.com
webmaster@discountdental4u.net

Chemist Direct said...

Hi,
You have given some very good natural treatment for for mouth ulcer problem, all the three steps are great. I think we can not depend on these treatments if we are looking for a fast result. To get the best and fast result we should use gel or cream which could give us instant result and reduce our pain. For this i think Orajel Mouth Gel Mouth Ulcer & Denture is the best solution.

Share this post